Looking for an easy mango smoothie recipe? We have you covered! These easy mango smoothies are a delicious and healthy way to start the day!
What makes mangoes such a popular fruit for smoothies? Mangoes are affordable, nutrient-packed powerhouses of antioxidants, vitamins and fiber and best of all, a delicious tropical flavor!
The Best Mango Smoothie
The best mango smoothie recipes have a great mango flavor mixed into a creamy base. We use milk (non-dairy milk is fine too), and/or vanilla yogurt for a creamy, dreamy drink that is perfect for poolside or post-workout!
Want to feel exotic without leaving the living room? Whip up a banana mango smoothie and transport yourself to someplace tropical! Even a peach mango smoothie or a strawberry mango smoothie will do the trick!
Smoothies for an Easy Meal
Fruit Smoothies are the benchmark of the smoothie world. The most popular fruits for smoothies are strawberry banana, berry smoothies, and of course mango smoothies! But, here is no limit to how creative you can be with your smoothie recipes! Mix up a mango pineapple smoothie or maybe a peanut butter and banana smoothie!
How to Make a Smoothie Bowl – Smoothie bowls are a great way to serve a bit of a larger portions in a bowl with a spoon. Top these bowls with berries, nuts, seeds or chunks of fruit that normally wouldn’t work well with a straw. Smoothie bowls are beautiful, tasty, and are packed with healthy ingredients. (Keep in mind that even though they are healthy, smoothie bowls are not always low in calories, so eater beware)!
More Quick Breakfasts
- Banana Breakfast Cookies – Great for afterschool snacks too!
- Overnight Oats – Make on Sunday for the week ahead!
- Blueberry Baked Oatmeal
- Banana Muffins
- Easy Banana Bread Recipe – Freeze in slices for snacks or breakfasts!
- Make Ahead Egg Muffins – Great to use leftover meats/veggies.
How to Make a Mango Smoothie
To make these delicious mango smoothies:
- Add vanilla yogurt and milk to the bottom of the blender.
- Add the flax seed and either fresh or frozen mangoes.
- If you are using fresh mangoes, be sure to toss in a few ice cubes so your smoothie is super cold! Otherwise, frozen mangoes are the way to go.
- Blend until smooth, and enjoy!
Almost any kind of fruit-based smoothie can be made into a frozen dessert by pouring into popsicle molds or simply freezing in small containers.
Looking for an easy mango smoothie recipe? We have you covered. These easy mango smoothies are a delicious and healthy way to start the day!
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups mango (frozen (fresh can also be used))
- 1/2 cup milk (or orange juice)
- 2 teaspoons ground flax
Add yogurt, mango, milk and flax to blender.
Blend until smooth & serve immediately.
Original source: https://www.spendwithpennies.com/mango-smoothie/